My Captain fell on the ground because of our carelessness today.
She fell so hard that my heart shivered when i saw her gasping for air lying on the ground.
I'm sorry.. things wouldn't turn out this bad if i've dived to safe her.
Things wouldn't turn out this bad if i've asked everyone to step closer while spotting..
Things wouldn't turn out this bad if i've asked everyone to stay alert and spot well..
I'm sorry i can't do anything at all when u were on the ground.
I'm sorry...
please, get well soon
3 comments:
sorry to hear that but im sure it is nt supposed one person's fault. don put all faults on urself dear juz b more alert nx tm. ur captain will b ok! hugs*
it was an accident.
she slipped through the spotter.
anyway, yeah, hope she'll be fine soon.
good god... hope she gets well soon! and don't blame urself... accidents happen!
Post a Comment