Thursday, December 18, 2008

It feels like ages since i last appeared here in my own blog :D

just got back from HCM city vietnam :D
loads to share! but not till I properly arranged all the million of photos taken.

It was a fulfilling trip I must say. Spent plenty of quality time with my family. Glad that mom enjoyed herself. I'm impressed! She's behaved like a true traveller! :D Though many tiny flaws here and there throughout the planning and the journey itself, it was a smooth one. Thanks and many love to yiessie jie. guess u should be in Aussie already by the time u read this eh? lub <3

i miss my fellow kent ridgeans back in sg, am looking forward to seeing u guys soon!

and not forgetting,
happy 10th month baby :) no matter where i go, my heart is always with u. Thanks for being part of my life for the past 18 months. love u loads! can't wait to see u in a month's time!
xoxo

No comments: