Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Been wanting to blog, but there's simply too many happenings in my life recently.... I'm so exhausted.

Happy moments come and go fast.... no matter how much we have laughed and gone bonkers together, we still have to come back to the realistic, face the music and find a solution to the tricky matters in life.
Hall production is over, all Aca performances are over, Inspire performances are over, Dance Uncensored is over, projects are over.

why is everything over when now I don't have to share my tiny room with another person anymore? Yes i know now i see a cleaner neater room everytime I enter my room, but u know somehow i miss having someone who messes up my bedsheet no matter how many times I've straightened it, someone who scatters coins all over my desk and throws his laundry everywhere around the room - on the bed, on the chair, under the table.

miss doesn't mean that I still want somebody here to give me all the headache. haha I'm rather glad that you're gone now. Not because I don't love having you around, but I know this should be the time we both settle down and do our own things. You'll be preparing your grand grand FINALS with full throttle while yup, me too, gonna bury my head into all the stupid water systems fire alarm systems and building measurement works and all the.. em.boring stuff. (man why am i doing this, like seriously!) ok shan't start bitching on this if not I'm not gonna stop. HAHA.
after all this shit I'm gonna be in baby's place! yay! :D not looking forward to the 14-hour flight tho.

anyway, I've had my last tutorial and lecture of some modules for this sem and finals is coming in 2weeks time! and then the sem's gonna end.and I'll then be a year3 undergrad. Time flies! everything passes just like then in the midst of my groans and moans about school work and of course, many of other things. (i complain alot lol) Now that I've already know alot alot of coursemates in school. Unlike in year1, forever sticking with the same group of friends and staying in my comfort zone. Doing projects with others makes me know so many people! and they're nice people, I love talking to them :) you get to know alot of things when you mingle with different people. you learn alot too. it's heartening to know that we enjoy each other's company and even plan outings for the project group. LOVES it. :D

My M&E project mates! happy facesss heeee :)


on a random note...
i miss suki sushi buffet!


..and YOU! :):):)

No comments: