Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's been so long since I had the time to read up the things I like. Things that I've always wanted to read, but had to be put aside. Too many of them.

It's funny how I always plunk my head into commitments with all my courage and ended up hoping that everything will be over soon. But I must say I've never regretted. I know this time I won't too. Though I'm literally going through hell this semester. Juggling so many things with two hands, one exhausted body and a weary mind. I can't wait to say goodbye to the commitments and obligations. I also can't wait to see how much I've grown. I hope I will be a better person by then :)

Thank god for the blessing in disguise. I need to work harder.
because I don't want to let myself down again. I don't want to let you down.
I want to be as good as you.

4 weeks till the end of my year3.

I need to buck up.

No comments: