My holiday started officially last week, been having a tight schedule, packing flying off to sabah and back to KL, and now i'm finally back home, spending ample time with my lovely family and Pudding.. and of course, my oh-so-cozy bed. LOL. One bad thing is, streamyx sucks. Poor baby has to call me every night because both skype and msn don't work. *muack* love ya u thoughtful lil' sweetie pie. =p
Had a fulfilling holiday so far. met up with Ben in KK before his flight back to Brisbane. It was nice spending time with him. Come back in August and we'll hit the most happening spots in Singapore soon k?
Oh I've gotta share this utterly unpleasant return trip of mine from KK to KL last Sunday. I'm not complaining about AirAsia. Despite the fact that their stewardesses leaving their hair dangling all over their faces while serving us coffee, they're actually doing a good job. The plane was clean and new, and the food was nice. And most importantly, their low fare flight enables me to travel to and fro sabah without much fuss and guess what, I even got 6 0fare tickets to Bangkok last year! wohoo. hoping for more to come. =p eh i digressed! Oopz.
Anyway, I was sitting beside a little malay girl on the plane, whose parents were sitting across the aisle with her little bro. throughout the journey, the little boy just kept running here and there making so much noise, shouting at those passengers who're asleep and his parents just couldn't care less!!! I was one of those trying to catch some z's since I didn't sleep much the night before but gosh, this lil' boy seemed to like me so much PLUS some uncles and aunties right behind me were speaking so loudly in some funny language which I couldn't understand (i think is some dialect ah), non-stop, for the past 2 and a half hours!!!
And then the stupid boy started growling because he's kept to his seat. It was SUPER ANNOYING I tell you!!!! He just continued throwing tantrums and if i were his dad, I would have given him a blow on his face and made him shut the hell up. but all his dad did was to "oh sayang sayang~" which was making me crazy!
and guess what, the little girl fell asleep when the plane was about to land, and i ended up taking care of her in order not to let her falling off her seat.
We hope you've enjoyed your flight with AirAsia and we hope to see you again.
YES I would have, if that irritating little devil wasn't in the same plane as I did.
phew.
No comments:
Post a Comment