CBB is finally over.
I don't know what am I feeling. It's all jumbled up. The feeling of satisfaction, the feeling of relief, the feeling of nostalgia and the feeling of emptiness..
I had a great time with my fellow facilitators and all the lovely campers. Thanks for being so supportive and helpful and enthusiastic. You guys have made SPRAGUE proud. and I'm so proud of you guys too.
I've got so much so much to say. But I don't know where to start. Or perhaps I'm too exhausted to think.
But one thing for sure,
I've been a happy BGL because I have all of you.
Thanks again for helping me to learn to grow and to achieve something that I never thought I would.
We're the best
We're the best
We're the best among the rest
We're gonna show you our POWER POWER POWER
We're the best among the rest
SPRAGUE YOU!
loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment