Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am not a chocolate fanatic. neither do i have a sweet tooth.
I don't give WOWSsss and OMGOSHHH over chocolates like most girls will do because I always thought "it's just chocolate". nice and sweet, that's all i use to describe good chocolate, even to Godiva chocolate(i didn't buy it. my friend did. i don't look like somebody who would spend a bomb on chocolate do i haha)

However I was in total awe when i put a little 2cm x 3cm piece of Royce Nama chocolate into my mouth. it instantly melted inside by the heat of my body,leaving behind the unforgettable taste of the rich chocolate. Bittersweet.

The chocolate was pure bliss. The firs thing that hit my mouth was the strong, bitter cocoa powder. It coated my tongue with bitterness for a split second, setting the stage for the cold, creamy, rich chocolaty goodness that gently melted in my mouth. The texture was soooo smooth that it did not even stain any gaps between my teeth!

This is the first time tasting the so called orgasmic melt-in-your-mouth chocolaty goodness(as described by Royce fans). omg! this shows how detached i am from the high quality chocolate world. Can't wait for exam to be over and then i'll head down to Taka to get myself one :)



<3

No comments: