Saturday, January 16, 2010

The time traveler's wife

Watched time traveler's wife today. I liked the concept, but I wasn't convinced. I hope it could have been more clearly explained. Or maybe I'm just too stupid to understand the movie. HAHA.

I do feel a lot for Claire though.
Because I'm kinda like a time traveler's wife too - not seeing mr.boyfriend often, not knowing when he's gonna pop by again. I'm so much luckier than Claire. At least I won't suddenly see him appearing out of nowhere, naked and shot. at least we get to talk on the phone. at least he says goodbye whenever he leaves.

Tho I don't always get to see mr. boyfriend, but everytime we meet, it is the best damn feeling ever. :)

Guess this is what makes me hang on for so long. because I know we'll pull through. Just like how Claire and Henry did.

No comments: